Today’s thought – Stop being a victim and choose to be the victor.
Let your life become a testimony to what you have to offer to people. You will succeed when your personal mission, and your passions line up. Give 100% of yourself to the mission of your life. People will respond.
Go deep and become a master of your own destiny.
You will know that you’ve reached your mission when you wake up in the morning and say – YES! You have a gut feeling you’re on the right path. You know what you have to offer is great. Because you’re offering a piece of yourself to everyone you meet.
Why settle for others dreams and destiny? They may be an influential person in your life, but they are not you. They can’t understand your mind, your dreams and your destiny. The greatest disservice a person can do is design your life for you. Only a fool gives their personal power to others to find safety, comfort and approval.
The sad truth – there is so much more you can do and be in life. You might only currently have 5% of what is rightfully yours. The other 95% is waiting for you to claim it. It won’t come knocking on your door – you need to go and find it.
How does this relate to a business?
People who deliver a value to others will be rewarded by success. This is why it is important to love what you do. If you are mediocre, or don’t have a passion it shows. You will offer a substandard product or service.
Your customers will know – they will buy from you once, but never twice.
The smartest business person in the world loves negative feedback. Without it you don’t know what to fix.
Love your business – your customers will reward you with money.
For my friends – Live with passion, and deliver great service.
Become a fan on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ladyinredmarketing